The Mad World Digital Summit content has been shaped with your needs at its heart. We know your time is valuable so we’ve packed loads of opportunities for inspiration, insight and collaboration into one full day. Across the day you’ll be able to choose the most relevant content and sessions. This ensures you walk away with the information and contacts YOU need to make a real impact on workplace culture, mental health and wellbeing in your organisation.
What will you leave with?
- Knowledge that you can make a real difference, not only to the lives of your employees but also to the bottom line of your business
- Practical and actionable solutions that can be implemented immediately in your workplace environment, with a strong focus on prevention
- New business contacts, industry connections and friends that will help you implement sustainable mental health and wellbeing strategies
- New understanding of what works and what doesn’t work, drawing on the experiences of both influential leaders in established industries and bold disruptors who are setting the benchmark for a new corporate culture
- Insight into developments on the horizon that you can use to future-proof strategies
- Connections with the most innovative solution providers working with leading businesses to deliver coherent strategies that are creating a tangible impact
- A clear steer on the latest developments so you can future-proof your strategies
Who will you meet?
The Mad World Forum will be a melting pot of insight and inspiration. Responsibility for mental wellbeing crosses job titles, departments and sectors – from C-Suite to line managers and next-generation leadership teams, so this is the perfect opportunity for teams from different industries, and different sized businesses, to join the conversation including:
Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Finance Officer, Chief People Officer, Chief Medical Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Happiness Officer, Chief Corporate Social Responsibility Officer, HR Director, Director of Health and Safety, Director of Occupational Health, Director of Internal Communications, Corporate Social Responsibility Director, Mental Health Leader, Head of HR, Head of Happiness, Head of Wellbeing, Head of People & Talent, Head of Health, Safety & Environment, Head of People & Culture, Head of Employee Engagement, Head of Internal Communications, Next generation leadership teams and more.
Your Digital Mad World Forum experience
Listen: Hear from cross-industry speakers from a wide range of sectors, all sharing their knowledge and experience on workplace culture, mental health and wellbeing. With C-level keynotes, thought-provoking panels, interactive round table discussions and workshops.
Share: Our backstage rooms are a real opportunity to learn from your cross-industry peers on how they are approaching the same challenges as you.
Learn: Our 3 conference tracks focused on “Engagement, Talent, Culture”, “Leadership & Collaboration” and “The Future” allow you to dive deeper into best practice case studies, with actionable takeaways.
Discover: Visit our supplier showcase and TechTalk innovation showcase to immerse yourself in the now and next of mental, physical and financial health, management practices, employee benefits and employee engagement.
Be inspired: Armed with insight into what works and what doesn’t work, go back to your workplace with a clear plan of action and fresh thinking so you can talk about mental health, wellbeing and workplace culture in a new way.
Choose the content most relevant to you
Whether you are looking for ways to build on and bolster your commitment to employee mental health and wellbeing or you are simply looking to get started, you will find content relevant to you.
View the agenda here.
With the theme “Working together to achieve a step change in employee mental health and wellbeing” key topics to be addressed in 2023 include:
- What you need to know to invest wisely in workplace wellbeing
- Wellbeing washing: – what it is, why it matters and how to overcome it
- The future of work through the lens of workplace culture, mental health and wellbeing
- Meeting the wellbeing needs of different working demographics in a hybrid world of work
- Safeguarding the health of the nation – getting people back to work effectively
- Creating a leadership playbook for a mentally-well organisation
- Measurement of workplace wellbeing – using data to elevate your strategy
Threading through this year’s Summit’s sessions are the themes of sustainability and diversity. Both underpin the provision of all-round, inclusive wellbeing of colleagues and the creation of working conditions under which every individual can thrive.
Collaboration is key for workplace wellbeing programmes to have real impact, so we’ve designed this year’s agenda to enable you to bring colleagues from across the organisation together to agree what’s needed now and next with this crucial agenda. With keynotes, panels, case studies, workshops and roundtables, there’s something for everyone.
Join us for a day of insight, inspiration and connection.
Key Facts & Figures
Mental health is an issue your organisation can’t afford to ignore. Not only is there a huge human cost of poor mental health at work, looking after the mental health of employees makes business sense. Tackling stigma can make a real difference to sickness absence rates, presenteeism levels, staff wellbeing and productivity, and retention.