If you need any help with understanding how the roundtables work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tackling stress and burnout at your organisation
According to 2023 research from the Harvard Business Review, 82% of executives say workplace stress is a problem at their organisation. But employers aren’t powerless–they have the ability to equip their employees with tools and programs that can help reduce stress, prevent burnout, and improve overall wellbeing. Join this roundtable to discuss:
- The latest research on the link between workplace stress and mental health
- Best practices for addressing stress and burnout in the workplace
- Strategies for creating a company culture supportive of mental health
Reasonable adjustments in mental health for neurodiverse employees
Workplace adjustments to engender inclusive environments enabling everybody to thrive in their work are an increasing area of focus amongst workplace health and wellbeing strategies and interventions. Adjustments for neurodivergent workers, such as workplace design solutions, continue to be adopted, but there still remains inconsistency in understanding, application and practice.
This roundtable session will provide an opportunity to share learnings amongst peers to explore:
- How well we currently understand the extent and advantages of neurodiversity in our workplaces
- How we can create neurodiverse workplaces through reconfiguring recruitment practices
- How we can better foster inclusive workplaces going forward
Personalised mental health: getting employees to the right care at the right time
Globally, 59% of working adults are dealing with a mental health issue without professional support. More than half have at least one mental health issue, yet the majority won’t seek out clinical care, citing a preference for self-help or lack of confidence in treatment and limited awareness around how to access the right services for their unique needs. This means that for employers, one of the biggest challenges to overcome in supporting their workforce is getting employees to the right care at the right time. In this roundtable, find out:
- How mental health is impacting your workforce
- Why people aren’t accessing the care they need (even if you have benefits in place)
- What you can do to better support your staff
Dr Anna Mandeville
Money and mental health in a cost-of-living crisis
Improving workplace mental health awareness: taking the first steps
Dr Dan Kolubinski
The flow of care: how to spot – and break – barriers to employee wellbeing
All employees deserve the right care, at the right time – and it’s our duty as employers to empower their mental health. Life’s journey is unpredictable, and we all operate on a spectrum from flourishing to struggling. We can’t always anticipate setbacks, but organisations can prepare a robust flow of care. Proactive education, wellbeing metrics, in-the-moment tools and certified practitioners, all play a role in helping people to flourish. Leading organisations embrace these critical services. But getting there takes understanding the real blockers and enablers of good mental health and wellbeing.
Join this roundtable to explore:
- Visible and invisible barriers to care
- Crafting wellbeing strategies that obliterate these obstacles
- The new integrated model of ‘flow of care’
- Putting power back into the hands of your most valuable asset – your people
Integrating DEI into senior leadership management training
Research shows that organisations across all sectors are investing significant amounts of money and time into leadership and management training, yet post-course evaluation indicates a lack of sustainability and a weak return on investment. Studies show that leaders impact an individual’s workplace experience by 70% (ICAEW Insights). As organisations continue to develop their leaders and managers, they must recognise the benefits of integrating inclusive behaviours and embracing diversity for their employees to thrive and to feel a sense of fairness, respect, value, belonging and psychological safety.
Join us to discuss how:
- To place DE&I at the centre of your leadership training
- Maximise ROI to support your organisation’s commitments